Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have taken oven door off to clean and the spring is in an

Customer Question

I have taken oven door off to clean and the spring is in an up position I cannot get it to come down to put back on
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Plsase continue to look for an answerthanks
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for getting back to me.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Adam
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries - I'm sorry that you have had to wait for help - however lets now try and get you back on the road. Can you give me the model number of the appliance and can you confirm that the door is still off the appliance?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry it's been so long I have done this myself please confirm there will be NO CHARGE for your service
I will pass it back for a refund for you.