Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Daniel I have a e60, the oven seems to be heating out

Customer Question

Hi Daniel
I have a e60, the oven seems to be heating out of control and burning food and cutting off, then powering back up, I am thinking its a thermostat issue, can you confirm my diagnosis or advise, the oven turns on, you can hear the fan, the red light is on the panel, after a while it will cut out and take 10-20 mins or so to come back on,
Gary
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Gary, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your oven ?Also look inside the oven, up top, do you see the temp probe there? Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes there is a temp probe above the fan/element unit
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** to replace that probe to fix this problem, its not expensive and its easy to change, I will help you when you have the new one;-)The best place to get a new temp probe is: http://www.partmaster.co.uk/In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great Sunday!Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Many Thanks Michael, I have ordered, will get back to you if struggle fitting, I pressume its rear panel off like the elements?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi yep, and I will be here when you have the part;-) Have a great weekend and thanks for the rating!Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No worries, cheers ***** ***** it
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Awesome! Have a great day!Tech Mike