Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Have Pro Series 8 top loader washer. When I start the wash

Have Pro Series 8 top loader washer.
When I start the wash cycle the water is coming out of the bottom of the machine. Not leaking from inlet or waste hoses.
Whats my problem?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Washer ?Also may I have the Make and Full model # ? Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Whirlpool Pro Series 8, 2 years old.
Model Number 3RLSQ8600WWO
TYPE 111
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for that. You need to check the bottom and back of the machine to find the source of the leak. It could be a serious issue like a cracked tub or as simple and cheap to fix as a bad drain hose.This video may help:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vogysB7XOc8 In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great Sunday!Tech Michael
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Sorry about the typos keyboard failed ;-)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK going to take cover off and have a look now, hopefully just the hose to pump has come off.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Ok im here;-)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have found the problem, have hole in the plastic outer tub. Need to order this part and change it over. You tube instruction for taking off outer case was very helpful. ThanksGeoff