Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Our church has a pellet boiler that keeps going into fault

Customer Question

Our church has a pellet boiler that keeps going into fault mode, with red light flashing on the display. The fault it displays first is No Fuel, but there are plent of pellets. When we accept this fault it then displays Burner Blocked as the fault. If we accept this the system will start operating again in Heat Up and after some time will go into Control Mode. When the system reaches around 65 or 66c it goes into fault mode again, and the same fault messages will appear as before.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly. This is a control problem. it sounds like the main control is failing and needs to be repaired or replaced. The engineer needs to come back out and check to see if he can replace just the faulty component. That will save you money;-)I wish I had better news for you on that I really do. But the control isn't sensing various operations reliably.If you personally are able, I can help you replace the control at the boiler, please let me know on that?In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great evening.Tech Michael