Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Siemens coffee machine not taking beans

siemens coffee machine not taking beans
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Coffee maker?Also may I have the full model # ?And has this happened before?Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
5 years old Siemens TK76K573GB/06 no it hasnt happened before. making a funny noise too and it is regularly cleaned and de scaled
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
going to bed now . we did change the brewing unit 2 years ago
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Ok nite nite drop me a line tomorrow and I will reply to you ;-)Tech Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So what do you thinkMike?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Good morning,Please explain what you main by it wont take the beans?Where exactly in the process does it fail?After you add beans etc?ThanksTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When you make the coffee press the button just hot water comes out but it makes a noise as if it's grinding beans
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi thanks, ***** ***** check to see if it actually did grind the beans?Also you will need to remove the grinder unit for some testing and a reset and to check for a blockage.ThanksTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
K thanks
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day! Tech Michael