Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

E-nr wt46w567gb/16 Iq700 Not drying, Keeps saying to empty container but it's not fu

E-nr wt46w567gb/16 Iq700
Not drying, Keeps saying to empty container but it's not full.
It was intermittent drying now very little heat.
Got all the panels off all components seem to be working including compressor.
I am an ex appliance engineer last with merloni Any help greatly appreciated
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Condenser dryer? Is yours the Gas or Electric version?Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was hoping for a Siemens engineer,This is a heat pump dryer! Are you familiar with it?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, yes I have years of experience with these as well.Do you have a meter for testing, and any experience with electronics and the mechanical aspects of this machine?If so we can get this solved this way;-)ThanksTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael
I have a multi meter and mechanical is no problem.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Ok great, you need to check the container for the water, moisture sensor. let me know when you have that out of the machine. More than likely that is your fault;-)I can also tell you the best place for that sensor is : http://www.espares.co.uk/Its best to call them for this as they don't list all parts on their site.Please call espares: 0844 9777 888In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where is the sensor?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi,check out this video, it may help, I have more to offer as well if needed, this is not for your exact model but still should help you solve this problem.ThanksTech Michael https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvrAlAqICIQ
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** the censor which is electronic not mechanical, Cleaned all and replaced, Still not working?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is now working, The wife said it doesn't seem as hot as it used too.
But it is working.
Thank you very much for your help