Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Where can i find a door seal oven de 9000e

where can i find a door seal for large oven de 9000e
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is George..
Can you tell me the make of the appliance please?
Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Th appliance is a De Dietrich CE 9000E big size cooker.
I have made many enquiries about the model you have mentioned, however I am informed that the model number you have given is either incomplete or incorrect. Can you please check and let me know.. If necessary, take and post photo's of the rating plate of the cooker which is normal found either inside the oven opening; behind the lower flap; inside the pan tray/drawer; on the oven back panel. regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The cooker is a De Dietrich big size cooker, gas top.2 electric ovens. Model no CE 9000E
Then here is a link to the various seals available for the oven you have..
Some of them are manufacturers seals and some are alternative.. Choose the size relative to the oven you need the seal for.
Please remember to rate my assistance to you.
regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The number you require for the De Deitrich oven is. 99-05-00187
Hope this helps.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
In support of my college the part is available by using the following link - http://www.partmaster.co.uk/search.pl?query=5031680795301&x=12&y=12
<a href="http://www.partmaster.co.uk/inner-door-gasket/product.pl?pid=978881&query=5031680795301">Brandt, De-Dietrich, Ocean Inner Door Gasket</a> regards
Do you require further assistance, if not would you kindly rate my college George by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page. Thank You for using JA and have a nice day.
Experience: I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.