Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

EUU11410 freezer constantly beeping with red fault led lit

Customer Question

EUU11410 freezer constantly beeping with red fault led lit but food is frozen. Is there a faulty component causing this
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Does the freezer still seem to be keeping things frozen and can you still hear the compressor and the fan at the bottom running?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Freezer has now defrosted, green power led flickers on, compressor has a low pulsing noise
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Ok if the compressor is running but theres no cooling in there the its a system fault. If you are able to pull the freezer out and feel the compressor at the back. If this is hot to touch then its a system fault. Either short of gas or a faulty compressor. For either of these you will need to get a fridge engineer in as they will need to put there gauges on the back to see whats happing in there.But this isn't going to be a cheap repair as for a compressor replacement you are looking at about £230-300 so not worth it.If just a regass then you are looking at around £140. But if the compressor isn't running correctly and its cold to touch then the control board itself is the fault which is the part you turn to adjust te temperature. In this case the control board will need to be replaced. If you need anymore info just get back to me. Regards
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Just wondering do you still need help on this as the question is still open?
If so then just get back to me. If not then if you could remember to rate the answer that would be great.
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
I see the question is open here. Is there a reason you are not rating on this?Is there anything more I can help on here for you as you have paid your deposit but haven't rated yet.