Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Bosch dishwasher mode SGS46E12 When I moved house the removers

Customer Question

Bosch dishwasher mode SGS46E12
When I moved house the removers disconnected the dishwasher leaving the water regulator behind & instruction manual on installation.Could you tell me how to fit it please?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to your queries - when you state water regulator do you mean the 'aquastop that connects to the cold water inlet supply?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
OK have you managed to recover the aquastop for the machine?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I got a new aquastop
OK you will have to leave this with me, getting a wiring diagram for any of the Bosch/Neff/Siemens products is like pulling teeth. Might take me a day or so or I can opt out and let someone else try on your behalf if that suits you better?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Maybe I should leave it & get an engineer out! But thanks for your help
No worries but make sure you get a Bosch engineer as they are very tight with their technical information and you might struggle finding an independent with the necessary wiring diagram.