Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Siemans heating thermostat [portable] and I just changed

Customer Question

I have a Siemans heating thermostat [portable] and I just changed batteries but it has not come back on. there is a number on it RDH10RF which I don't know if it will help
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your T-stat ?Please remove the batteries, even though they are new they may not be good?Does the T-stat show any sign of life, or is it appearing to power up but just isn't communicating with you heating system?Please explain.Thank youTech Michael