Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I;ve got a Bosch Exxcel tumble drier and the door mechnasim

I;ve got a Bosch Exxcel tumble drier and the door mechnasim has just broken so that it wont shut and I have to tape it shut to get the drier to work. Can I buy a replacement interlock mechanism?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and exYes you can get a new door interlock mech;-) This is easy to replace and I will help of you need me then as well, no further cost.The best place to get that part is : http://www.espares.co.uk/They are the best for price and quality on this door lock.I would call then to order this part Please contact espares: 0844 9777 888. In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day! Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. I've ordered the part from espares under the Bosch section and will watch the film to see how I install it.
Sophie
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Sophie,in order to close this you must rate with the stars on this page;-)Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't see any stars or how to rate you, where's the link?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Sophie it should be on the page somewhere I will also send this to Customer Service for help;-)Thank youTech Michael