Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Cleaning of my panasonic dvd player

Customer Question

cleaning of my panasonic dvd player
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your DVD player ?May I have the Full model # ***** a description of your problem? Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
DMR-EX773EB approx 4 yrs old. It only plays discs 3/4 way through and then sticks as if it needs cleaning. How do I clean it?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Good afternoon,the first thing to do is pick up a DVD cleaning disk, the wet type only!Most dept stores carry these;-)They work really well for this. RUn that about 5 or 6 times to do a thorough job.Then unplug the DVD player for 20 full minutes, next plug it back in and you can try a DVD. that shoudl have solved the problem but if it doesn't please then reply to me and I will continue with you because that means there is a mechanical issue going on as well;-)In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Many thanks. I will purchase a cleaning disc Asap and give it a try.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the rating, if you still have trouble just send me a reply;-) Thank you againTech Michael