Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I had a vaillant ecotec pro 28 installed on Tuesday. I am now

Customer Question

I had a vaillant ecotec pro 28 installed on Tuesday. I am now concerned about two things. 1. The boiler loses pressure about twice in 24 hours and so I have to use the flexible pipe's isolator valves to repressurise the system. 2. What I believe to be the condensate pipe, has been installed through the external wall, proud by about 1 inch and is constantly dripping water down the external surface of my house. In fact it is extremely likely that it would dribble back the 1 inch externally and enter the cavity wall. Is this a correct installation and why does it keep losing pressure?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Having studied the diagram, It's not the condensate pipe, it's the drain line/heating expansion relief valve connection. Point 12 on the diagram.
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 1 year ago.
Hi. What are you setting the pressure to