Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Hotpoint washing machine not working just shows test in the

Hotpoint washing machine not working just shows test in the window panel?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Washer?May I have the Full model # ***** i can help you effectively? Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Model is hotpoint Aquarias and is about 8years old, we had extended warranty for 5 years from new which has now expired
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for that, May I have the Full model # ***** I can help you effectively?ThanksTech Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I have no further information about the mode, other than Aquarius super silent. My only income is my state pension so can't afford to pay you to speak on the phone I'm in my 84th year so money is very tight Regards
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Im sorry to hear all that:-(As for your washer, Im afraid the main control board is at fault here and would need to be replaced. I know its not a cheap part, its easy to replace for most people no soldering just plug in connectors and some plastic clips that hold it in place.Let me know if you want o replace that board with my help? Or if you will have a service technician do this for you?I can tell you the best place to order that opart from etc and provide tips for doing this as easy as possible.In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day!RegardsTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My Daughter has agreed to start doing my washing using her machine in future, so won.t be having the machine repaired,, Do I lose my £20 ? regards
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi , I think its about $18.. I am only a technician and get credited for my time and efforts with you only if you rate kindly. I wish I had better news for you, I really do.Have a great weekend. and Please rate kindly before you go as this is my livelihood as well;-)SincerelyTech Michael