Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Why is my hotpoint aquarius condencing dryer not putting

Customer Question

hi why is my hotpoint aquarius condencing dryer not putting the water in to the collection tray it is heating the drum and cloths the filters are all clear but it is putting up a f 14 on the door please could u explain the fault to me
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi If its flashing F14 this is something to do with the rear thermostat. But if you say it is actually heating still but not condensing the steam into water then its nearly always the condenser at the bottom blocked up. Pull the condenser out from the bottom left corner and look at the back and hold it up to the light and see if you can see through it. If not then its blocked in there.If you have a hose pipe then take it out side and give it a blast through with it. As it may look clear looking in to it from the front but sometimes the fins inside it block up so holding it up to the light shows it up as you should be able to see daylight through it. Check that first and see what you find as this is the most common cause and let me know. Regards
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi I see the question is still open, Do you still need help on this? Regards