George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Sir, I have Bosch washingmachine model no. WAS28362SN which

Hi Sir, I have Bosch washingmachine model no. WAS28362SN which suddenly stopped functioning showing F:57 on display. What should I do?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Icant right now as its midnight here in the country I live in. Can I call tomorrow bit earlier?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
This usually means that the door interlock system has failed..
yes Alka
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have already paid for this question and hope I receive an answer tomorrow. U can send me email with description what should I do to fix it. Or I have to book a service/technician?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks sir! I will try tomorrow.
Please first drain the appliance using the drain near the filter, then check the filter and remove any debris. Once this is done, please check the door again. If you still can not open it watch the video at the link below to help you open the door.Please watch this video .. Please watch this video ..Please watch this video ..Please watch this video .. Once the door is open you will then need to remove the door Interlock.. You may wish to get an appliance engineer to assist you with changing the interlock, however, if you need help changing the interlock, please ask..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Sir,
Its regarding my Bosch washing machine with error F57 which is door system failure, How can I fic it? Shud I call a mechanic?
Hello Alka.. Did you watch the video?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I m going now to try the third option. Will join u soon. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cant see that socket inside the machine, The only thing i c is steel drum
The best way to unlock it is to use the wire method I have attached an image of the door lockIf you can't see what socket inside the machine, there will be a cover over the interlock... You can break the cover off, or you can break the interlock off as it will need changing anyway.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I managed to open the door from a box down on the right side of the machine under the door. it was written in the manual. There is grey rubber around the machine mouth which is covering this socket. i can feel it through rubber. i m not able too take that rubber off.
Contacting Bosch servicecentre tomorrow for mechanic help.