Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have changed the batteries on the Drayton Digistat RFI Wireless

Customer Question

I have changed the batteries on the Drayton Digistat RFI Wireless system in the hall but nothing on the screen giving me the temperature. The other device has its red light on, hot water is working but no central heating.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael replied 9 months ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Drayton Digistat, and may I have the full model #?ALso is anythign coming up on the display?And do you have the user guide for that one? Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I had a new boiler, a Worcester put in 3 years ago and the Drayton Digistat was put in then.
I don't know the full model number.
There is nothing on display though occasionally a very faint flame icon
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I don't understand how there is hot water so the boiler is fine yet no heating.
Expert:  Michael replied 9 months ago.
Hi thanks, ***** ***** due to one of two things, either a bad zone valve in the system not opening to allow the water to flow through the heater pipes. Or, the circulator pump is not working?In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated. Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Sorry I have just read Michael's reply and it seems I need to call out the plumber so please cancel the requested phone call.
Expert:  Michael replied 9 months ago.
Hi I can accept but you will need to call me as Im in the US and have an issue with out going LD calls at present let me know?ThanksTech Michael;-)
Expert:  Michael replied 9 months ago.
Ok cancelled
Expert:  Michael replied 9 months ago.
Please rate my service kindly so I can close this for you;-)Thank you and have a wonderful day! Tech Mike ;-)