Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Bosch HBN131551B/01 oven. Clock display is meaningless, cannot

Bosch HBN131551B/01 oven. Clock display is meaningless, cannot set timer. Is this a faulty clock module, or is problem elsewhere?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.This unfortunately is a bad clock (main control).Its easy to replace requiring only a few basic hand tools and I will help you all they way through. No soldering required, only a few plug in connectors;-)The best place to ge that is : http://www.espares.co.uk/Its best to call them to order this control. Please call: 0844 9777 888 In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated. Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael Thank youTech Michael