Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

My hotpoint hob is flashinf F3

Customer Question

My hotpoint hob is flashinf F3
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Live phone call would be great - 01252 662453
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I hope this has come through to you as it said use another e-mail address but I do not have one!
Also just to say that the booklet on my hob says F followed by a number indicates overheating - this is not the case as it has not been on all day. I have switched it off and on several times buy it is still flashing F3
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Can you give me the full model number please - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
CRA 641 D C - I think, if not where will I find it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have you got any information for me please
F3 means that there is a problem with one of the heat sensors in one of the hotplates. Unless you want to strip the appliance down you will need the services of an engineer. If you need a local independent engineer let me have your postcode and I will suggest a couple for you. ~ Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
GU9 0QA
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you know roughly how much the charge will be?
Try Paul Shaw at Quicktech on 0845(###) ###-####who should be able to help you out. Would you now kindly rate the information given by using the star rating system at the top of the page, once done all further information requests are free of charge. Thank you for using JA and have a great evening - Ian
No idea, when you phone them up they will give you their rates and then you can decide if you want to use them.