Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a Rayburn Royal cooker, it hears the hot water and we

Customer Question

I have a Rayburn Royal cooker, it hears the hot water and we use it for cooking,
Recently if you bang any of the doors the trip valve cuts off resulting in the flame going out.
It's serviced regularly.
Any ideas?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.in need of replacment, they do fail over time anyway;-) This can be caused by one of two things, either you have a loose or poor connection to the wires feeding the valve,or the valve is failing. It will do that if its getting weak.This is something that really needs to be done by an engineer or technician who works with oil fired systems. More than likely this valve is just failing as it will over time anyway;-)Its not expensive, so that is a good thing.In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated. Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael