Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

We have a NEFF double oven U17M43.0GB. The oven light

We have a NEFF double oven U17M43.0GB. The oven light burnt out, I replaced it, but it still does not work. The user manual suggests to check the fuse in the fuse box, but does not say where the fuse box is! Can you please tell me how to get to it?
thanks,
charlie
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your NEFF double oven ?Also does your oven have both a door and console top light switches for this lamp? Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for the delay, Michael. I was taken ill the evening after submitting my question, and have only now returned from hospital. In the mean time, my wife said the oven light worked a few times. Knowing that it couldn't be a blown fuse, I took the bulb out and screwed it in very firmly. The last wrench seemed to make contact and has cured the problem. I'm sorry to have bothered you with such a trivial problem.
charlie
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hey Charlie, no problem, I;m sorry to hear that!That's ok, buddy feel better;-) Please rate my service kindly so I can close this for us. Best wishes.Tech Michael