Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My NEFF Dishwasher has started to leave debris on the dishes

My NEFF Dishwasher has started to leave debris on the dishes after the wash has finished. I have run a cleaning programme, cleaned the filters and made sure the rinse aid is filled but it is still doing it.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Dishwasher?Can you check the DW mid cycle, let me know if the after is very hot or just seems warm? Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dishwasher is about four years old. I will check temperature on the next wash
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thanks I will await your reply ;-)Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mid cycle the water temperature is hand hot but not very hot
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** you need a new water heater element in the dishwasher. Its easy to replac erequiring only a few basic hand tools, and I will help you;-)The best place to get that water heater element is: http://www.espares.co.uk/Please call Espares:0844 9777 888 Its best to call to order this part.In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated. Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK I will order the spare element. Can I come back to you for instructions on fitting it? The machine is a built in one not stand alone.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Yes I got ya!Please rate my service at this time so I can add you to my priority list so we can continue this until the unit is running well again. no additional cost for that;-)Tech Michael