Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Am looking of Neff(###) ###-####double oven

am looking for details of Neff(###) ###-####double oven
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
What information do you require? And that is not a Neff oven model number where did you get it from?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
details about a Neff double oven(###) ###-####
Neff double oven model numbers generally start with a U followed by two numbers. Once again would you kindly check the model number or let me know where you got the one you have listed from?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its on an auction site ( T. L > Harrisons ) which quotes the buy now price £950.00 at 16 /2/2016
Can you give me the link to the site and then I can have a look for you - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
go to www.i-bidder.com
select TLHAuctions and look at lot 1163
OK this is the nearest that I can get to your product bearing in mind that it is second hand and the picture is not good. If you look up the Neff U15E52N3GB they look the same ~~ http://www.neff.co.uk/product-showroom/ovens/double-ovens/U15E52N3GB.html ~~ all the detailed specifications are listed for your perusal.However not wishing to put you off the purchase, the item is a manufacturers return which as far as you are concerned has been out to a customer and been rejected and send back for what ever reason. I note that there is damage to the top oven door bottom left side with the cost of a new outer door being £145. So let the buyer beware. Would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, once done all further information requests under this reference are free of charge. Just log back on and the call will be direct back to me. Thank You for using JA and have a great evening - Ian