Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

We just have a problem. Ours smart LG TV after 2 years

Customer Question

HI. We just have a problem. Ours smart LG TV after 2 years after buying is down- there is a sound, but no picture - screen is black. Is it possible to repair?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
TV MODEL IS 47LN578V.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi good day,Yes this is fixable but its likely the display driver that has failed. But this needs testing from an experienced technician because there is a lot that needs to be checked electronically and they will have the needed equipment to locate the exact component failure.If you are handy and have a meter for some tests, and wish to make this repair I will help you further, Please let me know on that?Any local TV repair shop or even any loca Home Audio/Video shop can fix this for you and it shouldn't cost too much so yes this one would be well worth the cost of repair;-)In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated. Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could You help us please. We live in Manchester Flat 7, 2 Larch Gardens, M88BJ. May be You can recommend a technician in our area? We bought TV in Curry, but did not save a box, we don't have a car, I would like a home visit to do some tests. Could You please stick with us and help in this situation, because TV was expensive £ 630.00.
I WILL WAIT YOUR REPLY AND HAVE A GOOD DAY TOO! Regards, ***** *****
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Liga,May I have your country, state and town so I can see who might be best for this service?Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
United Kingdom, Manchester, thank You.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Please visit:http://www.aerialforce.co.uk/geo/manchester/?infinity=mac~JB%20-%20GEO%20-%20TV%20Repair~Manchester~8896732520~17377962470~Manchester%20tv%20repair~b Or call: 0808(###) ###-####Let me know if you still need more help.Thank you Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is an aerial company, they said to me, they are not repairing TV, so I need technician, do You have any technicians numbers???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HEY! THATS ALL?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Im here I am not on all the time occasionally take a break sorry for that;-)You can try http://www.manchestertellyrepair.co.uk/Please call: 0161(###) ###-####