George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Could someone tell me how to remove the top front panel

Could someone tell me how to remove the top front panel (the one with the control knob and indicators) from a Bosch WVG3046SGB washer dryer please? I believe I need to do this to replace the silver control knob which I have managed to break! I have removed the three torx screws that are located near the dispenser on the left but the panel still seems to be held at the top and right side. Any advice much appreciated.
Thanks very much
Ian
Ian
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello Ian, Remove the lidRemove the soap drawerUndo the screws surrounding the soap drawer openingUndo the screw at each side of the fascia panelThe panel should now lift out with the wiring still attached
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi George
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I only just had a chance to look at the machine again. Taking the top off was the answer, apart from the theree screws around the soap box the front panel was held on only by clips, no other screws.Thanks very much for your help, I have done the rating on just answer. Best Wishes Ian