Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a NEFF extractor hood that has stopped working. Model

I have a NEFF extractor hood that has stopped working. Model D39E49SOGB. I replaced 3 amp circuit breaker fuse in plug which is in cupboard. No success. Is there a hidden plug behind the steel chimney which I have read about with some other NEFF hoods?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Let me have a quick look for you at the specifications - can you kindly advise if you can get the lights to work ~ Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No light or fan
OK there is a problem with the Neff server so have to do it the old fashioned way. Usually the kitchen fitters connect the power to the hood in the chimney area. This firstly is where I would be looking for some form of fused spur or junction box. Once found check that you have actually got power going to the hood.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK I will take a look - thanks
I'm here for the rest of the night so come back to me as you progress along - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Ian - The wife has started cooking now so I shall investigate tomorrow morning!
OK that is fine, I'm out on the road at 11am until about 4-30 pm so before or after whichever suits - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ian have concluded the circuit board is blown (there is no hidden fuse) and will have to get engineers round. Thanks for your help
OK would you kindly rate the help given so that I can shut the job down on the system. The star rating at the top of the page is where you rate. Thank You for using JA and have a good day. - Ian