Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have just changed the selector switch on a B1451.NOGB/05

Hi, I have just changed the selector switch on a B1451.NOGB/05 oven (00183598) and believe I have replaced the wires correctly, but the hydroclean lamp not the low temperature lamp comes on. Do you have a wiring diagram I can access to check against.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi thanks for the question, I will put in a request for that wiring diagram but that will take a day or so to get from Neff.But in this case you likely did replace the wires correctly as they wouldn't cause the problem you have now.Thi is one I have seen so many times, and it ends up being the main cnotrol panel to blame ;-(You will more than likely just need that part, I have done a few of these lol.In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated. Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Michael,
No wiring diagram received, but £20 charged. Not such a great day and probably fraud.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, sorry for that, let me explain how this works. First of all we have a 100 % money back guarantee, seconds we have an A+ rating with the BBB so no worries about that ;-)Also I am not paid until you rate oin a kind fashion, I am only an independent technician who is trying to help you with your issue. Your money is on account with JA that's all.I shoudl be able to have the wiring diagram fro you on Monday during normal business hours, Im sorry I forgot to mention that lol.Thanks for your patience.Tech MichaelPlease rate kindly so we can remain together until I have that wiring diagram for you. Also you can send me pics on here that may help me to tell you when where the wires go;-)ThanksTech Michael