George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I recently bought a rubber seal to change the one on my

Hi I recently bought a rubber seal to change the one on my machine. But, the plummer that came out this morning says he can't fit it and advised me to contact you to get one of your people out to change it.
Can that be arranged I am desperate
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss... I hope you are managing ok. Can you tell me your postcode please? Can you also tell me the make of the washer?
Sorry for being so long to come back Mary. Below is a telephone number for you as requested. Property Appliance Service Ltd27 Station ApproachHichley WoodPhone: 0208(###) ###-#### Mobile: ***********