George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Siemens xlm 1200 not draining after house move.

Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Morning Roger, Go under the sink to the spigot to which the drain hose is connected. Check that the end of the spigot is opened... ie. the end has been cut off.If the end is already open; undo the connection that has the spigot on it and take out any 'drain block' that has been put in there.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry - I should have said that we'd checked in there too already - although I will go check one more time.
Ok, let me know what you find... I am going out in a minute to do some repairs, but will be back shortly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well played that man. There was an unseen blanking plate that was left in. Just run it right through the short cycle. Thanks!
You are very welcome.. a 5* rating would be appreciated.. Hope you get settled well. regardsGeorge