Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a indesit washing machine which doesn't seem to be working

Customer Question

I have a indesit washing machine which doesn't seem to be working. Stopped half way through wash and all lights were flashing. I turned it off and the locked symbol is still on and now can't open door.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.May I have the Full model # ***** your washer?How old is your washer ?Sometimes these will scramble their memory a bit and still be ok, but we will only know that if you try this: Please unplug the washer for 30 full minutes. then plug it back in and let me know if that helped or not.Please dont rate in a negative fashion, but only rate if this has solved the issue so we can close this.If if doesn't work, then please reply to me with the light status now. Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I have had this machine for 5 years. Iwe81681 washing machine.
Switched it back on, no difference. All lights are on with a flashing start/pause button. I can't unlock the door to get clothes out.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi did you you unplug the the machine for 30 full minutes or just switched it off? I need to know this.ThanskTehc Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just got home after switching it back on. All lights are flashing. FOS on screen.
Emma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just going to switch off and plug off the night.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Switched on this morning, all the lights are flashing with FOS on screen.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I buy a new machine??
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello Emma, my name is***** you tell me; could the code you are seeing on the display be F05? regards
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Emma, this is Tech Michael,Are you still havnig trouble?