Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Lg mod--f1480fd Water coming out the dispenser unit, when

Customer Question

lg mod--f1480fd
Water coming out the dispenser unit, when the quick wash of 30 minutes reaches 13 minutes left.
It did it on the full economy wash as well.
Any ideas what might be happening and what is needed to rectify the problem
Mike
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Washer?Also does the machine seem to be draining well and spinning good? Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Washer purchased on 2010
It has been good up to now/ I have cleaned the pipe work and soap dispenser
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Waiting for a response
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please give me some ideas as I have paid my money and expect some sort of support
Mike
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi we are on different time and work zones sorry for the delay but Im not always here ;-) As for the washer,Also I asked if the machine drains well?Please let em know on these two questions and I will know what you need to replace on this one ;-) Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks yes has always drained well- does not drain now from dispenser at point in cycle where it takes the conditioner so on 13 minutes left in programme on quick wash
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for that. You need a new dispenser unit complete to fix this problem as there can be one of two things here.This happens if there any crack in the dispenser housing (usually where you cant see it). Or the workings in the dispenser have failed. On this one the best thing to do is replace that part as one unit. Its easy to do if you are little handy And I will help so no worries there.The best place to get that part is "Espares"http://www.espares.co.uk/I would call them to order this part as they dont list all parts online;-)Sales0844 9777 888After sales0333 4007 888Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm, Closed Saturday and SundayFor security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.eSpares LtdMedco HouseBordesley Green Road BirminghamB9 4UAUnited KingdomIn any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated. Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great Sunday!Tech Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience: I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Michael for the advice we will get the dispenser when we return from holiday. Fingers crossed this works will let you know.
Mike
PS Excellent service
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thank you and if you need me further please let me know.Tech Michael ;-)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael
Just to say I have replaced both dispenser units and we still have a massive leak at 13 mins on quick wash. We seem to have wasted our money on parts we do not need.
Mike