Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Siemens logo 230rc I have set the parameters required but only

siemens logo 230rc I have set the parameters required but only operate it manual cannot get it to automatic
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your logo 230rc ?Has it set and worked ok for you in the past or is it brand new? Please explain so i can help you better.Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have bought it second hand and it is part of a nest box system in a fee range shed I am able to set the time and the times for opening and closing the nest but it want work automatic . i can overide manually and it works It would be at least 8 years old
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi thanks for that, do you have the user manaul for this PLC?ThanksTech Michael
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
In case you need that please visit this site for a free one;-)http://www.datasheetarchive.com/siemens%20Logo%20230RC%20user%20manual-datasheet.html In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated. Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day!If you still have a problem with getting it to run the code, let me know.Tech Michael