Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have an oven, 0sf60cepk. When I press the manual button to

I have an oven, 0sf60cepk. When I press the manual button to set the oven to manual, so that I can set the time, nothing happens, it does not work but feels as if the button is OK. I tried switching of the cooker and then back on again but it still does not work. Could you please advise me. Thanks, Roy
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Roy,Im sorry to hear that. How old is your cooker?Also have you been able to set the clock in the past on this one? And will the oven work now, do the controls work for that part at present?Thank you Roy.Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is 2 years old and has been working. However, when I press the manual button, nothing happens, the clock keeps flashing and I cannot set the time
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Roy,Will it work to set the oven at this time? Or does that not work as well?ThanksTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot set the oven to a time because nothing happens when I press the manual button. According to the instructions, I have to "press the manual operation button" which I have done. I cannot do anything else until the oven is in manual mode.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi thanks Roy, in this case you have a failed main controller (clock).Depending on exactly how old your oven is, that part may still be covered;-) Please contact Baumatic using the contact information in the user manaul and wirth the warranty card first to check on that, Roy.If they tell you the part is covered, they will set up an appointment for you to have someone come make the repair.If not though, you can replace that part yourself with my help as well.The besrt place to get that clock oven control board is :http://www.ransomspares.co.uk/But I would call them to order this part:0844(###) ###-#### ***** many reasons.In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated. Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day Roy!Tech Michael