KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

My Logik lftc60a12 oven has gone dead

my Logik lftc60a12 oven has gone dead
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer .... please tell me how old is your over and how did it go dead, was it due to power surge ? ________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its about 2 years old and its only the oven that doesnt work
so the control work ? if it does the problem seems to be the oven element that is bad and will need replacement
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the fan doesnt work either
OK, its probably the thermostat that is bad ... try this...with the oven unplugged pull it out and take the top off... then locate the thermostat and label the wires so that you know where they are coming from...after this take its wires off and connect them together. If the oven element and fan etc all come on when you try the appliance then it is the thermostat that is bad and will need replacement.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i will try that ,thankyou
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks