Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

The Samsung fridge/freezer SR-S2028CVW Kelly said it was

Customer Question

the Samsung fridge/freezer SR-S2028CVW Kelly said it was possible it was the solenoid needed replacing which we purchased but we can hear the solenoid functioning but it was not allowed water go through
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.Are you sure you hear the solenoid at the back or the front as there are two for the door dispenser.Please let me know as I think you are saying the one near the door works?Thank youTech Michael