Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

How do I get into diagnostic mode on zwr71401wa

Customer Question

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi If you are looking at getting into the diagnostics on this washer then I have uploaded the service manual which shows you how to do it all and has the complete list of error codes in there so im sure this will help you find the problem you have. Just click the link below and you can download and save it from there. Then if you could also remember to rate the answer I have gave that would be great. Then if you still need help on this after rating the answer then you can still come back to me on this. Click here for the service manual Regards