Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a very stupid question. where do I put my liquid detergent

I have a very stupid question. where do I put my liquid detergent on a siemens iq700?
according to the manual I have to pull out the detergent compartment and then I'm supposed to slide the insert forward but I can't do that
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Would you kindly let me have the full ENr on the rating label, there are a number of versions of the IQ700 - thanks ~ Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know where I can find the full ENr on the rating label. Where is the rating label located on the machine?
If you look in the door frame area it is usually stuck in that area
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It says E-Nr. WM12S468ME/01
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
And then there is also FD 9102 200716 as well as KD Code ME 257A 62110X001001102
OK there is a flap at the back of the soap draw that is hinged. You need to remove the soap draw in line with the instruction ie slide the draw forwards, then depress the latch in the center of the detergent draw which then allows full removal of the soap draw.. Once removed If you look at the left t hand side of the detergent draw, you can see a hinged flap that is currently horizontal, flick this down so that it is vertical. Re assemble the detergent draw back into the dispenser. You are now ready to use liquid. Note that if you go back to powder you will have to reverse this flap. Would you now kindly rate the information given by using the star rating system at the top of the page, once done all further questions are free of charge. Thank you for using JA and have a nice day - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry I don't understand. I've taken the detergent compartment out and have it in front of me, there is a compartment II, then one with a flower and in that compartment there is a blue thing in it, and then a compartment I.
If I look on the left compartment (compartment II) there is no hinge than I can turn down. Also there I no hinge nearby except that blue thing which is horizontal but I don't know how switch that down or where am I supposed to put that blue thing
OK if you look at the back of compartment two you will see a horizontal flap at the top rear of the slot, if you pull the flap forwards a shot distance you will see that it will drop down inside the soap dispenser. The dispenser is now ready to be used with liquid detergent.
Do you require further assistance?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
On compartment II there is no flab that I can pull forward. I've looked everywhere there is no flab with exception of the "blue thing" so I don't know what flab I need to pull.
Copy and paste this link into your browser ~ http://www.siemens-home.co.uk/sparepart/finder/detail/WM12S468ME/01#/tab-spare-section-3 ~~ go to page 4 and the part I refer to is item 0403. Whilst no available as a spare part it is supplied with a new appliance. If however you havent got one (or it has been lost) you will have to use the ball supplied with the liquid detergent.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. I don't have that part but now it makes sense why I didn't know how to use. Thank you again