Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have danfoss push on manual thermostats on all my radiators(

Customer Question

I have danfoss push on manual thermostats on all my radiators( many years old) and have bought Model N thermostats with digital control but the adapter is just too small to fit on to outlet, I reckon imperial measurement & not metric any idea please.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me what is the diameter of the head of your old radiator valve 17, 26 or 34mm?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Looks like 30mm but not 100% sure where you want me to measure? I have attached a couple of photos for help in this.
Copy and paste this link into your browser, it shows you both the diameter and the type of replacement head you require ~~ http://www.heatingcontrolsonline.co.uk/danfoss_table.php