George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a LTB 4M116 Dishwasher. The cycle has not completed

I have a LTB 4M116 Dishwasher. The cycle has not completed and the power light is flashing and the second and fourth wash cycle lights are on but not flashing.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
This is an indication that the heating circuit is not working correctly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok. So what is the solution to the problem.
You'll need to test that power is getting to the heater element.. If it is, then you need to replace the element part number C00256527. If there is no power reaching the element then you need to attend to or replace the PCB that supplies power to the element