George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a Neff 4 burner gas hobb attached to a granite surface.

I have a Neff 4 burner gas hobb attached to a granite surface. I want to remove the top so I can clean underneath. How do i do that.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Please supply the model number or Enr of the appliance. Please also describe the area you are trying to clean.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello E no T248450EU. Want to get under the burners to clean up after pots that may have boiled over
To remove the top of the appliance to access the area you have described you need to remove the knobs and their seals, then also remove the screws circled in red on the attached diagram.. Having said that.. I strongly advise that you get a Gas Safe plumber or appliance technician to do this for you as working with gas appliances can be lethal if a mistake is made.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK thanks
You're very welcome... Please remember to close the query and rate the assistance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do the knobs just pull off?
Yes... Using fingers under each side, just prise upwards