Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

INDEL PORTABLE FRIDGE.FREZES ON ALL SETTINGS/?

INDEL B PORTABLE FRIDGE.FREZES ON ALL SETTINGS/?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Would you kindly let me have the model number of your unit. Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
tb41
Thank You - somewhere on the appliance it will tell you which refrigerant it is using, could you tell me if it is R600a or R134a.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
will check tomorrow fridge in truck. im @ home
OK no worries, I'll catch up with you tomorrow.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
r134a
OK thank you ~ from what you have told me you have one of the following two issues ~a. The thermostat is faulty and is causing the temperature to be incorrectly regulated.b. The unit is short of refrigerant, this causes the unit to constantly run without switching off because the thermostat (which is sensing something like -15C to maintain a refrigerator temperature of say +2C is not reaching this minus temperature through lack of refrigerant. Thermostat you can do yourself ~ recharge of refrigerant requires a fridge engineer. Would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page. Once done all further questions are free of charge, do come back to me if you have further queries. Thank You for using JA and have a great evening ~ Ian