Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Indesit iwd7145s pump stopped & machine full of water how can

Customer Question

Indesit iwd7145s pump stopped & machine full of water how can I drain it as I can not move it?
Laurence Bayard
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
If you cannot pull the washer out from under the units then this is the fun part. You need plenty of towels.Remove the plastic trim on the front at the bottom.There you will see the filter in the bottom right corner.Place the towels on the floor under there then get a shallow tray under there and slacken the filter and you can slowly drain the water from there.Once the water is out you can then fully remove the filter and clear out any debris from in there. But you will find the floor may get very wet so have plenty of towels for this as if you cannot remove it then that's the only way you can drain this out. Regards
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi Just wondering how you got on with the washer as the question is still open?Do you need anymore help on this?If not then if you could rate the answer that would be great. Many thanks