Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I already own a delonghi standard micro wave which say has

Customer Question

hi i already own a delonghi standard micro wave which say has served me well. i now want to buy the combination, as i am in a wheel chair and find my normai oven hard to use as i am limited at standing. the measument of my micro wave is height 29cm width 34cm width49cm so i would need similar to house it were my excisting model is ,hope you can held as i am house bound and do not grt out much thanks shirley.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning could you give me a little more information please, are you thinking of putting the combi in an existing hole or are you still going to use it on a worktop. The reason I ask is that combis are by their nature generally deeper than their micro equivalents. If it is just going on a worktop than this gives me more scope. As an example the DeLonghi D90 has dimensions of W48 D42 H28 ~~ Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ian it has to fit in the hole the actual depth is 49 cm the measurment i gave you is my micro wave measurement sorry i need it to fit as my work surface is limited to have it free standing,thanks.
OK could you actually give me the dimension of the hole, I not that it is 49cm deep, what is the width and height please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Ian have been delayed, i only work in inches the hole is 22ins wide. 11& half ins high. depth18 &half ins.
You will have to leave this with me, I am unable to find a combi that will fit into that size hole despite spending about two hours looking.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok hope to hear from you soon
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi ian have you had any luck yet
Not so far, the problem is the height they are all around 12 to 121/2" in height but still looking.