johnnn40
johnnn40, Customer Service
Experience:  service and repair of home and commercial appliances
22250861

Neko wm 85135 model. Overloaded it. CheckEd filter. Did loads

Customer Question

Neko wm 85135 model. Overloaded it. CheckEd filter. Did loads of master resets from Internet. Machine won't turn clockwise or spin.
Expert:  johnnn40 replied 1 year ago.
When the overloaded clothes started the spin cycle, was there a lot of noise and vibration? Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. There was no noise or excessive vibration. I have cleaned the filter and did the master resets from Internet. Did the test cycle and the machine won't spin clockwise but will do anti clockwise and it refuses to spin. When I put it on a wash cycle the timer stops when the machine should wash clockwise. Checked the machine. Belt fine and all connections seem secure and undamaged
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't think the clothes were ever spun as they were soaking when I took them out of the machine
Expert:  johnnn40 replied 1 year ago.
OK. Thank you. I need to look up some technical information, and I'll get back to you.
Expert:  johnnn40 replied 1 year ago.
I think you need to replace the timer assembly, but I can't find the part number on the internet. Please go to www.beko.com.au/dealerlocator, and use their menu to locate an authorized service near where you live. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.
Expert:  johnnn40 replied 1 year ago.
Do you need any more help, before your request times out?