George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

My Neff domino electric hob is flashing alternately 0 and f

My Neff domino electric hob is flashing alternately 0 and f - any idea why this would suddenly happen and what I can do to stop this?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
F0 means that an internal fault has occurred in the electrics of the hob. Disconnect the mains power from the hob; wait a few seconds and reconnect it again. If the problem remains then the main boards of the hob will need attention.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have already disconnected it and reconnected it but to no avail so you have not solved my problem
The hob has PCB mainboards under the glass cover; If the problem remains after disconnecting the hob for 10 minutes and re-powering it, then the main boards of the hob will need attention.