Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a thorn floor standing M56/76 boiler. GCno 41/789/48.

I have a thorn floor standing M56/76 boiler. GCno 41/789/48. I have broken the top panel which holds the thermostat Can you help
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly. Every installation is different.May I have the model # ***** the thermostat?Also can you explain exactly what you broke and how?Was it a circuit board?You can send me a pic or two of the problem and that will help me to advise you best ;-) Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Miichael. I'm sorry I don't have the model of thermostat. It's programmer panel and the plastic cover. I broke it by leaning on it. It is not the circuit board. The panel holds the thermostat only. This is a old boiler Many thanks Ted
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Ted, so are you talking about the aquastat? Or the wall thermostat?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Michael. It is not a wall thermostat. Thanks Ted
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Michael which email can l send a picture to *****