Kelly
Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Technician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have a bosch wfl 2067 gb / 16 washing machine the

Customer Question

Hi..
I have a bosch wfl 2067 gb / 16 washing machine the motor plug has come off the wires.. I can repair it quite easily but need to confirm the wiring connections between the controller and motor plugs..
Help please..
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The wiring diagram is attached. Please let me know if you need any other technical documentation. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I was just checking in with you because I have not heard back from you. If you have no other questions, positive feedback would be appreciated. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!