Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a whirlpool dishwasher model number 7560/2, I want to

I have a whirlpool dishwasher model number 7560/2, I want to know where the syphon hose connection is, the dishwasher wont start, it is blinking 8 times (small green light)
thank you
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi Can you post the letters that's in front of the numbers you have posted please. Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ADG 7560/2
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for that. Has the dishwasher stopped full of water?Are you able to clear the error code? As when you say you want to know were the syphon hose is what makes you think this is the cause?Its just that theres no syphon hose in there.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks for reply,
No cannot clear the error code.
it says on the manual that if blinks 8 times, closure disc of the syphon connection must be removed
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Ok im with you, What they mean but the syphon disc is a waste blocker in the sink waste. If the drain hose goes to a spigot under the sink you need to check its not blocked in there. The syphon disc will be something in there when its a new fitment to stop the sink from leaking if you don't have anything attached to it. So the syphon disc isn't a part in the dishwasher its something that's in the sink trap when its new. As to the fault lets try and clear the error code. To do this its as below. Press and hold the program button for several seconds until 4 cycle leds light upThen still holding the program button press the start button twice. 2 leds from the left will light up.Now release the program button. Now turn the dishwasher off and then retry it and see if this has cleared the error code. Let me know what happens.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
done what you said, all working now, running it through a cycle at this timethanks a lot for the help