Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a Bosch Classixx Tumble dryer - WTA3003GB/17.

Hello. I have a Bosch Classixx Tumble dryer - WTA3003GB/17. Its suddenly stopped work with no hint of an issue previously. The dryer will start if the start button is held in but otherwise nothing.
Can you help?
Thanks Phil
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Hi If the dryer only works if you hold the start button in then the fault will be the start relay board. If you remove the top of the dryer on the front right hand side you will see a small circuit board with a few wires going to it. This is the start relay board. This will be the fault here and will need to be replaced. Ive replaced quite a few of these over the years on these dryers so it is quite a common fault here. So replacing that relay board will cure the fault and get the dryer up and running again from there. If you need anymore info just get back to me. Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Many thanks - I suspected this may be the case.
Thanks for your help
Phil
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 year ago.
Yeap we replace loads of them. Your very welcome for the help. If you could remember to rate the answer that would be great. Many thanks