Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Our Miele Dishwasher is malfunctioning and showing F51. None

Customer Question

Our Miele Dishwasher is malfunctioning and showing F51. None of the fault lights are lighting up.
What does F51 mean please?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your Dishwasher ?Also may I have the Full model #?F51 indicates an error on the water level pressure switch. But it could also be caused by low water pressure. Check the hose filter & water pressure before before going any further-In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated. Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Michael,
Thank you for your follow-up. As a result of your advice I checked the water inlet filter for silting. I'm now clear the water inlet pressure problem is beyond DIY and I can therefore book a technician knowing I am not wasting money.
Martin
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Martin, glad I could help ;-)Have a great day and all my best.Tech Michael